Wednesday, October 29, 2008

American Spectator's Jay Homnick calls my endorsement of Obama: "an atrocity"

You can read it here.

I got another email saying that I may be a "traitor to my own people."

Hmm....

6 comments:

Steve Cook said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Ilanadavita said...

Some aspects of politics can be really sickening.

steve said...

Let's see: on the one side, Deborah Lipstadt and 75% of American Jews (including myself); on the other side, Jay Homnick and 25% of American Jews. I guess we, the great majority of Jews, are all guilty of atrocities while Mr. Homnick and the minority are virginally pure in their sanctimonious righteousness. Give me a break.

hardcore1947 said...

People like Lipstadt are responsible for the rise of antisemitism with her "soft core". Maybe she didn't got her "hard core" last night!

ban this!

hockey hound said...

'People like Lipstadt are responsible for the rise of antisemitism with her "soft core".'

Excuse me? I have been fighting anti-Jewish hatred since I was a teenager. I was inspired to begin my journey by a Jewish survivor of Auschwitz and incited to do so by asinine people like you. Prof. Lipstadt has been nothing but an inspiration to my life and a voice of moderation to my intellect. When you have accomplished even one tenth of what she has done for the Jewish people and the victims of the Holocaust, both living and dead, then we can talk. Before that happens, you need to watch your mouth.

"Maybe she didn't got her "hard core" last night!"

This vulgar statement tells me everything about your character and where your mind must have been during grammer class.

hockey hound said...

You have nothing to be ashamed of, Prof. Lipstadt. You know this already.

"He who utters a slander is a fool."