Saturday, February 10, 2007

Holocaust Denier Accosts Elie Wiesel

Ziopedia, an anti-Zionist and antisemitic website, carries the "confession" of the person who claims to have accosted Elie Wiesel. Strangely, most of the news reports do not mention his outright Holocaust denial.

Elie Wiesel and the 'Big Lie'
Written by Eric Hunt
Tuesday, 06 February 2007

On February 1st, at approximately 7:30 p.m., I attempted to get a confession out of the "Pope of the Holocaust religion," Elie Wiesel. We were in an elevator in the Argent Hotel in San Francisco. He was on his way to the 36th floor Penthouse. I had planned to bring Wiesel to my hotel room where he would truthfully answer my questions regarding the fact that his non-fiction Holocaust memoir, Night, is almost entirely fictitious.

After ensuring no women would be traumatized by what I had to do (I had been trailing Wiesel for weeks), I stopped the elevator at the sixth floor. I pulled Wiesel out of the elevator. I said I wanted to interview him. He protested, grabbed at his chest as if he was having a heart attack. He then screamed HELP! HELP! at the top of his lungs. This is someone who in his public appearances, speaks so softly, that when he appeared on Oprah, they had to use subtitles throughout. Wiesel had dropped this phony persona and assumed his actual personality, of an insane lunatic.

I told him, "Why, you don't want people to know the truth?" His expression changed, and he began screaming again. HELP! HELP! So, after pulling him about fifteen feet out of the elevator, alerting a few floors, I decided that it was time for me to go. He was no use to our worldwide struggle for freedom if he had a heart attack. I fled from the scene, confident that the police would arrive soon and search the city looking for the insane person who attempted to forcefully interrogate a poor old "Holocaust Survivor", Nobel Peace Prize Winner, and most recently, "knight of the British Empire."

I had planned on either: getting Wiesel into my custody, with a cornered Wiesel finally forced to state the truth on videotape, getting arrested, or fleeing, and either way, exposing the "Pope of the Holocaust religion" for being nothing but a genocidal liar. However, a funny thing happened, Wiesel apparently never called the police.

So I am reminded of the movie Smokin Aces, in which a Jewish gangster is hiding at the top floor Penthouse in Lake Tahoe. Judaism is a crime family. It has been referred to as the "Kosher Nostra." Like the criminal he is, Wiesel knew not to call the police. Because he should be in prison for the multiple counts of perjury he has committed under oath which has put innocent and honorable Germans through misery and death. What I am concerned about is that he will handle this much like the mafia has been known to do. Calling the police would expose him and his tribe once and for all for creating the myth of "The Holocaust" as the President of Iran has rightfully pointed out.

No comments: