Some people have asked for more background on Leuchter. Here are some sources:
1. From www.hdot.org, the website on my trial, take a look at http://www.hdot.org/learning/myth-fact/leuchter//body/1037?keyword=Leuchter
2. For how the Leuchter material played out in court, take a look at History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier.
3. You might also want to see what the judge had to say about Leuchter.
4. In Denying the Holocaust [p. 172], I cited the following information about Leuchter:
According to an affidavit by Dr. Edward A. Brunner, chair of the Department of Anesthesia at Northwestern University Medical School, "Leuchter's lethal injection system caused excruciating pain but rendered victims incapable of screaming to communicate their distress."
5. Of course there is both Robert Jan van Pelt's, The Case for Auschwitz, a majesterial work, which is essentially his report for my trial [you can also find it at hdot.org ] and Shelly Shapiro's small but classic work, Truth Prevails, which was the first work to address the multiple flaws, misstatement of facts, and other inventions in the "Leuchter Report."
6. And finally there is Erroll Morris' Mr. Death.